Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
55463 - Sales Engineer
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ 800 - 2.000 USD|
|Hết hạn nộp||11/10/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Bán hàng / Kinh doanh|
|Kinh nghiệm||3 Năm|
Position: Sales Engineer
Job Code: 55463
<Number of employees : Total : 90 Local : 89 Japanese : 1
<Report Line : Deputy Director (Japanese and Vietnamese Manager) >
<Team Member: 0 person>
<Products: Water & Wastewater Treatment System to Manufacturer>
<Clients: Mainly Japanese Companies >
<Saturday Working: 1st Saturday of every month >
• Sales Engineer (Technical Sales/Selling Techniques) – understand the system well & introduce to customers; determine how products and services could be designed or modified to suit customers’ needs; Understand the market trends & projects information
• Be responsible for marketing and sales of Company Technology, WTP/WWTP/Maintenance service/chemical/spare-parts/equipments/components.
• Prepare forecast, strategic plan and implement it to achieve Company’s target.
• Contact with customers for consultative: focus on the client’s problem and show how it can be solved with product or service; describe the product and leaves the customer to decide how it would be useful, advise customers on how best to use the products or services provided.
• In addition to retaining current clients, attracting and securing new ones, help clients solve any problems that arise when the product is installed.
• Built mutually beneficial customer relationship, develop and maintain a customer database
• Achieve and exceed area sales objectives and contribute to the Company’s growth plans.
• Negotiate complex contract terms and conditions.
• Report on performance against targets, forecasting, competition, key market information’s and any complains from customers.
• Update news, laws and regulations related to environment standard to improve business.
• Liaise with proposals, design, and operations departments to prioritize efforts, and improve customer service, consistent with overall organizational goals, strategies and account plan.
- Working location: Thuan An, Binh Duong
- Working Time: 8:30-17:30(Mon - Fri and work on 1st Saturday of every month)
- Monthly Salary: 800–2,000USD
* Educational qualifications: Relevant degree Chemical Engineering, Environment, Electrical, Mechanical, Industry knowledge
* Type and years of Experience: minimum 03 years in Chemical/ Environment Sales position
* Language Requirement: English or Japanese or Korean.
* Computer competency: Auto CAD is preferable.
• Specialize in technologically and scientifically products,including knowledge about components.
• Can use technical skills to explain the benefits of products to potential customers and demonstrate how our products are better than the products of competitors, enable to concentrate on the technical aspects of the job.
• Interest the client in purchasing products, negotiate a price, and complete the sale.
• Support in the setup of marketing strategies and in the planning of presentations.
• Hard working to meet sales goals and client needs.
• Confident and determined approach and strong closer.
• Proactive with strong decision making, persuasion, leadership and communication skills.
• Possess extensive knowledge of WTP/WWTP, components, functions, and the scientific process that make system work, ability and desire to sell.
• Excellent written and presentation skills, patience and perseverance.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự