Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
56136 - Customer Operations Manager
|Cấp bậc||Quản lý|
|Lương||$ 1.800 - 2.600 USD|
|Hết hạn nộp||14/11/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Dịch vụ khách hàng|
|Kinh nghiệm||3 - 5 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
Position: Customer Operations Manager
Job Code: 56136
<Number of employees : Total: 20 Japanese: 2-3 Foreigner: 2-3>
<Report Line: Customer Operations Manager >
<Products: Casual wear for people of all generation>
<Saturday Working: No>
• Help maintain a comprehensive knowledge base library with diverse resources for associates to have at their disposal and to use quickly and effectively to resolve customer issues.
• Troubleshoot and create action plans to quickly and effectively address problem including system and technology outages, site contingency plans, and business continuity actions.
• Serve as escalation point in resolving urgent or critical customer service issues beyond the scope of a team leader or associate.
• To collect VOS/VOC from customers effectively and analyze & make report to reflect to Company’s Business Plan and Actions.
• Leverage data, reporting, and analytics to assess operational effectiveness and communicate results to internal stakeholders and business leaders.
• Have direct oversight of key performance indicators, customer satisfaction, performance monitoring, and associate development/mentoring.
• Help assess Standard Operation Procedures and workflows to identify ways to improve increase customer satisfaction and operational efficiency.
• Identify process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies
• Create associate performance management program and carry out improvement plans as needed.
• Help coordinate new program and technology initiatives.
• Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding contact center associates.
• Establish employee engagement & incentive program to motivate employees and maintain a positive, enriching environment
• Direct and supervise team leaders, providing coaching, mentorship, and development
• Serve as key liaison between the contact center site and Australian and Japan Headquarter offices to ensure open stream of communication.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Working location: District 10, HCMC
- Working Time: 8:00-17:00(Monday - Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 1,800–2,600USD
・Qualification: Bachelor degree - in related Management, Business Administration field
・Language Skills: English Upper Business level
・Age: 28-35 years old
・At least 5 years' customer support experience in B2C retail & e-commerce in customer service/product field
・Understanding about call center phone systems, call routing applications, order management systems, case management systems, chat solutions, social media platforms, in-store pickup functionality
・At least need to work for 1 company & had good performance/contribution in 2-3 years
・Strong passion in fashion
Personality and skills
- Proven organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Great communication skills; both verbal and written
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Outstanding organizational, planning and problem -solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple issues and produce solutions
- Possess a clear vision and personal drive to optimize business and customer value
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự