Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Position: System Engineer
Job Code: 56279
<Number of employees : Total : 19 Local :17 Japanese : 2 >
<Report Line: Vietnamese Manager>
<Team Member: 8 members>
<Products: CAD/CAM/CAE/PLM applications and Total System Integration Service >
<Clients: Mainly Japanese Company >
<Saturday Working: Every Other Saturday>
・Provide new IT and System technology proposal/solution for customer.
・Provide technical support and troubleshooting to customers and ensure all environments is maintained in line with standard IT policies of company, including software updates, security and antivirus protection.
・On-site support for troubleshooting of hardware (PC, network, device…) for customers
・Install, implement support and manage:
- Server / PC (Desktop/Laptop) / E-mail / Printer, LAN / Wireless network.
- Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 -- Windows 10.
- MS Office 2013 or later, Anti-virus protection, Spyware solutions, etc.
・Work cooperation with Sales and Application Engineer teams
- Working location: Dong Anh, Hanoi
- Working Time: 8:15-17:15(Mon-Fri /Every other Saturday 8:15～12:00)
- Monthly Salary: 500–1,000USD
・Education: College and above
・Age: 24-35 years old
・Language: English business level (for reading technical documents, writing technical reports, communicate with foreign partners. Overall good reading, speaking, and listening for communication)
・Experience: At least 2 years or more working experience in IT Hardware or Networking.
・Skills: Strong knowledge of Windows based software and hardware environments.
Preferable Skill / Experience
・Management skills and experience.
・Experience working in foreign companies.
- Virtual environment: VMware, Hyper-V
- Cloud solution: MS Azure, AWS…
- Security solution such as “Endpoint”: DLP, EPP, EDR…
・Can work independently or in team.
・Good analytical skills
・Hard work, hard study
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự