Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
57007 - Substation Operator Staff
|Cấp bậc||Nhân viên|
|Lương||$ 1.000 - 1.300 USD|
|Hết hạn nộp||22/12/2020|
|Ngành nghề||Điện / Điện tử / Điện lạnh|
|Kinh nghiệm||3 Năm|
Hồ Chí Minh
Position: Substation Operator Staff
Job Code: 57007
<Number of employees: 100>
<Report Line: Foreign Manager>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 persons >
<Products: MRT Construction>
<Saturday Working: Yes>
- Preparation and submission of any document in English and Vietnamese related to management and operation of power supply system for this project.
- Operate all Electrical devices (Open/Close/Lock-Out/Tag-Out –Switching schedule) of the project on demand of T&C Manager.
- Liaise with A2/EVN for any planned/unplanned switching schedule.
- Ensure monitoring and follow up of all electrical apparatus on a daily basis (L-SCADA, P-SCADA, etc)
- Interface with contractors on Permit to Work delivery to secure activities in HV/MV/LV electrical environment.
- Strictly apply the procedures related to the project (Safety related)
- Review procedures in accordance with Power Supply design, standards, decrees, circulars implemented at project commencement date and report to Power Supply Manager.
- Report all Electrical defects/ Power Supply configuration changes to Power Supply Manager and T&C Manager. Operating, monitoring with high responsibility, pre-trouble shooting, making the daily, monthly check sheet, report the abnormal condition of equipment to Power Supply Manager.
- Provides written daily report based on the above items.
- Any works and documentation necessary for the execution of the Project, which is instructed by Power Supply Manager
- Operate/ Switching the E&M equipment/device of the Project during T&C phase if required.
- To be trained by HTC to operate the railway power system including 110kV, 22kV, OCS and DC systems.
- Working location: District 1, HCMC
- Working Time: 8:30-17:30(Normal working hour: 8h30 to 17h30;Overtime working at night including weekend whenever required. Possibility of shift working in future; Working whenever there is a call out receive.)
- Monthly Salary: 1,000–1,300USD
・Qualification: University Degree, Bachelor Degree, College Degree, major in Electrical Engineering (High/medium voltage)
・Language Skills: Good English (both written and spoken) skills and communication skills
・Gender: Female or Male
・Age: from 26 years old
- Holder of a chief operator certificate (110kV operator certificate) issued by A0/ A1/ A2/ A3;
- Demonstrate at least 3 months experience as 110kV operator for Power grid, Substation, Power Plant;
- Provide certificate demonstrating at least 3 years’ experience in working for E&M contractors as Electrical Engineer for High/medium voltage;
- Demonstrate Similar Experience in Testing and Commissioning environment on power grid project
- Good report and letter writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Hard working, a team player with good interpersonal skills and comfortable liaising with people across all levels.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated, resourceful, proactive and able to pay attention to details.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự