Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
59430 - Internal Audit Manager
|Cấp bậc||Quản lý|
|Lương||$ 2.000 - 2.200 USD|
|Hết hạn nộp||29/06/2021|
|Ngành nghề||Kế toán / Kiểm toán|
|Kinh nghiệm||5 Năm|
Position: Internal Audit Manager/ Giám đốc Kiểm toán nội bộ - Pharmaceuticals
Job Code: 59430
<Number of employees : Total: About 3,000 employees>
<Report Line: General Manager and Head of Audit Committee of the Board of Directors>
<Products: OTC&ETC Pharmaceuticals, dietary supplement and cosmetics>
<Clients: Pharmacy, Consumer, Hospital>
<Saturday Working: None>
・Make a detailed audit plan for each assigned audit
・Directly conducting the audits that have been approved under the annual audit program or at the extraordinary request, including:
- Building audit program;
- Gather documents, data, initial information related to the audit;
- Perform on-site audits
- Drafting and circulating audit reports;
- Archiving audit records;
- Perform other professional tasks related to internal audit as requested by the management;
・Organize to develop internal audit plan (annual, 3 years ...) to submit to the leaders for approval;
・Assigning & monitoring the implementation of scheduled audits for the year or extraordinary audits, assuring the quality & progress of the audit;
・Directly conducting or assisting audits;
・Perform the role of standing on the Compliance Committee (if assigned)
・Develop internal audit policies, principles and methods in accordance with international practices & standards; provisions of law;
・To guide and inspect the work of auditors to ensure compliance with professional ethical standards, internal audit regulations, internal audit manuals, internal audit methods;
・Manage the activities of the internal audit department;
・Manage department staff according to the regulations of the Company;
・Send audit notices & Release audit reports;
・Managing archived audit documents and circulated audit reports;
・Organize professional training and guidance for employees.
・Perform other management tasks related to internal audit as requested by the management;
- Working location: Ninh Kieu District, Can Tho
- Working Time: 8:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 2,000 – 2,200USD
・Qualification: Bachelor degree. Major in Auditing / Accounting / Finance / Business Administration
・Language: English - Intermediate Level- TOEIC 600 / IELTS 5.5 or equivalent certificates
・Have one of the below Certificates:
- Certificate of National Auditor of Vietnam (CPA Vietnam)
- Certificate of short-term courses in relevant knowledge of internal audit, internal control and
- Certified Public Accountant of Australia, USA, UK or Vietnam.
- Notarized American internal audit.
- Certificate of Internal Auditing Director.
- Having a period of 5 years or more working in Finance & Accounting OR from 3 years or more working as auditor, accountant or inspector.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience in an equivalent position
- In-depth understanding of governance, risks, control concepts and the International Professional Practice Framework (IPPF) of internal control (IIA)
- Effective communication skills, good presentation
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational and strategic planning skills
- Office computer skill (PowerPoint/Word/Excel…), Priority with experience using ERP
Preferable Skill / Experience
・Priority for specialized master's degree: Auditing / Accounting / Finance / Business Administration/ Foreign Trade / International Business.
・Ability to work under high pressure
・Possibility of impact & positive impact
・Can go on business trips
・Opportunities for promotion, income improvement for competent, enthusiastic and long-term people.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự