Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Position: SAP Success Factors Consultant
Job Code: 61158
• Lead, coordinate and drive project delivery for SAP SuccessFactors Business Transformation projects across all modules including integration to other systems (such as payroll)
• Conduct business needs analysis and identify key business challenges
• Identify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
• Manage risk, quality, timeline, and budget of the SuccessFactors implementation
• Define to-be stage of processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements
• Develop deployment/enablement strategy, roadmap and plan to achieve ‘to-be’ stage effectively
• Manage/conduct deployment activities and measure achievement of desired outcomes
• Support team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects.
• Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
• Utilize and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture.
• Manage team onboarding, logistics issues, coordinate with stakeholders and act as a conduit between project team members, vendors and stakeholders.
• Liaise with application management and legacy IT support teams
- Working location: Dis.1, HCM
- Monthly Salary: 3000～6500(USD)
· SuccessFactors certified is preferred in 2 modules or more
· Minimum years with HXM solutions, preferably SAP HCM including at least 2 years of SuccessFactors experience of deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration; cross-modules / applications integration experience
· Strong HR business process background
· Experience with cloud HXM solution is an advantage
· Strong presentation skills
· Vast experience on challenging implementations experiences for clients in different industries.
· Ability to analyze ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system to user requirement Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
· Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
· Superior verbal and written communication skills including a proven track record in developing and conducting interviews, focus groups and presentations
· Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
· Strong business acumen with solid analytic skills and conceptual thinking
· Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự