Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Position: SAP IBP Consultant
Job Code: 62774
Company's Integrated Enterprise Solution Business Unit (IES) has made the company the top SAP Consulting firm in terms of quality and leadership in digitalization where we implement the latest SAP technology such as S/4 HANA, IBP, Transportation Management, Hybris, Fieldglass, and CONCUR. Our company's services cover not only SAP Implementation but also Business Process Mapping.
*Some Job Responsibilities are written in Requirement
- Working location: Dis.1, HCM
- Monthly Salary: 800～1300(USD)
· Functional proficiency with 1 full lifecycle SAP IBP implementation and 5 years of industry or consulting experience including Support experience
· Strong configuration & design skills in at least 2 IBP solution modules (Demand, Inventory, Response and Supply, S&OP, Control Tower)
· knowledge of VBA will be considered as a plus
· Significant knowledge and experience in demand and supply model configuration (Heuristic & Optimizer), master data configuration
· Significant knowledge and experience in creating time profile, create planning area, excel planning views, user management, data integration in IBP, file-based data import.
o Play a key role in the full IBP project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
o Good knowledge and experience in excel planning and reporting, statistical forecasting and troubleshooting model activation errors.
o Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation
· Significant knowledge and experience in data services/other ETL tolls, IBP Web UI, User management, Process modelling
· Able to wear multiple hats i.e. lead pre-sales efforts, author proposals & papers as well as independently lead IBP implementations.
o Should have exposure in HANA cloud integration
- Base in Vietnam (We are gender equality).
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 years of experiences for full cycle of SAP IBP implementation
- Must have in-depth knowledge of core IBP
- Customer focused with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player
- Good communication English
- Able to travel outside Ho Chi Minh and overseas
- Experience for consulting firm
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Các công việc tương tự