Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Position: Social Compliance Senior Staff - Nhân viên Tuân Thủ -Apparel
Job Code: 83199
- Develop targets and plans in the countries of charge based on
company direction and opportunity and threats related to human rights in supply chain (Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand are main countries for the office)
- Implement human rights due diligence in our supply chain including capacity building of suppliers, periodic monitoring their performance, drive improvement and make sure preventive measures.
- Develop and implement projects such as worker empowerment,
productivity improvement and human resources related which have bring strong business outcomes.
- Work closely with different multi-stakeholders to identify key risks and opportunities
- Working location: D1, HCMC
- Monthly Salary: 30~50M VND
<Necessary skill/ Experience >
- Gender: Any
- Age: 29 - 35
- Education Background: College Degree or above, in any major
- Language: English - Business Level
- Experience: Having at least 7 years of working experience in Compliance in Apparel/ Textile/ Garment field.
+ Sympathize with Group's Philosophy
+ Willing to have business trip (2 times (2-3days) per month including overseas)
+ Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to summarize complex situations/data into easily understandable materials
- Experience on managing team members, budget and their performances.
- Prefer candidates who are good at Japanese or Chinese
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system, and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the coming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này