1. Develop & Implement Learning / Organizational Development Strategies & Programs
a. Organizational Development:
- Develop 5-year term strategies based on organization’s vision.
- Plan and manage budget according to approved strategies.
- Foster organizational development through learning and development solutions / policies.
- Foster a learning organization.
b. Training & Development:
- Develop and update career roadmap for within and cross functions development.
- Create individual development program for talents.
- Identify performance gaps and training needs then propose solutions for improvement.
- Develop and / or deliver internal and external training programs.
c. Academy Team Development:
- Nurture a strong team with skillful trainers / facilitators.
- Adopt and develop new knowledge, skills to Academy team.
- Direct training needs analysis together with Department Heads to address the identified gaps across the 5-Year Plan.
- Propose programs, courses or workshops conducted by 3rd party service providers and approved vendors for relevant staff training – for critical courses with approved budget.
- Build long term Organization Capability program for the company to attain the goal of a High-Performance Company at a world-class level.
- Work with related departments to conduct internal training courses to meet the training needs of the organization.
- Work with HR Department, General Manager to align career advancement & total rewards system.
- Work with CCSR Department & HR Department to manage and improve employer branding and employee value proposition through training communication system.
3. Training Evaluation and Improvement
- Manage reports and dashboards to visually present ideas and quickly map out issues with the business, making quality decision.
- Evaluate training effectiveness, improve efficiency and making adjustment if necessary.
- Propose policies / programs for improving training effectiveness.
- Monitor training content to ensure most updated knowledge, applying best practices in learning and development.
- Build mechanisms to serve daily operation of Academy team, making use of automation technology to facilitate the management of training activities.
- Monitor LMS systems, making use of database to propose interventions to improve company performance.
- Monitor instructional design process to ensure maximum impact of training activities.
4. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations. Ensure compliance from subordinates.
- Promote good practices and encourage fighting spirit in sight of bad conducts
- Coordinate with other Depts. to take part in organizing Aeon annual events, including: look for event conventions to hold Aeon events and negotiate for the best possible price.
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by General Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree.
- Minimum 8 years of training experience (preferable with Retail experience).
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- High level of leadership competency
- Strong critical thinking and/or analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, especially public speaking and presentation
- Strong time management and teamwork skills.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Have strong self-development mindset and open to new ideas.
- Have a polite, tactful and friendly attitude.
- Good knowledge of LMS, authoring tools or other kinds of E-learning system is an advantage
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and / or Japanese.
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
Các công việc tương tự