Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
A. ACCOUNTABILITY SUMMARY:
The Account Specialist is responsible for overseeing order entry and supporting all customer expections throughout the customer service process.
The Account Specialist requires the ability to work efficiently with all primary accounts.
To satisfy the customer expections, qualification of the shipment, qualification of the update...
Liaises necessary departments gathering all customer information.
Process orders correctly before acknowledging customers and accurate data in company’s systems.
B. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Following up with all the related customer(s) open orders status.
· Checking the production schedule with factories daily.
· Following up to ensure bookings are made by factories and tracking accordingly.
· Working with the Customer Care & Supply Chain team to ensure timely order entry accurate linking of Customer(s) PO to Factories PO.
· Response and confirm within the guidelines to each of major accounts.
· Communicate with major customer(s) regarding any ship date changes – after ensuring that all options have been addressed.
· Working with Customer Service & Supply Chain team to ensure all emails are addressed in a timely manner.
· Reviewing for the open order reports to ensure that all information contained in the report has previously been communicated as necessary weekly.
· Cross check with Special Project & QA & PRD team to get all the information as needed for customers reports.
· Communicate with factories to get production schedule, booking and raw material tracking.
· Cross-reference the system from AX & GT Nexus to verify entered order data by reviewing, deleting, correcting, and/or re-entering data that may or may not have been correct in the first place.
· Schedule the meeting with related Management and factories at least once / week.
A. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Have strong negotiation skills.
· Have good communication in both English and Vietnamese.
· Have ability to communicate with the customers directly.
· Open mindset and teamwork.
· Contribute to ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
· Notifies Managers of any issues from customers as well as the working process.
· Clear and concise communication.
· Pro-active in giving solutions.
· Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
B. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Experience as account management or project management at least 5 years.
· Applicable Literate in Microsoft, highly organized and analytical.
· Experience in using ERP, AX system.
Các công việc tương tự