2 - 5 Năm
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Build & maintain good relationship with existing clients and explore new business from potential clients.
- Take part in the working process from beginning to finishing a brand’s communication project.
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Generate CREATIVE IDEAS and organize brainstorming to devise an campaign that meets the clients brief and budget;
- Prepare proposal beautifully, present to clients and handle objection successfully via identifying decision-maker, client’s internal situation and way of working.
- Develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required.
- Ensure implementation of project compliant to standard working process of company
- Assist Finance Department with finance process for Clients.
- Other related work according to actual requirements.
- Proven at least 1 year experience as an Account Supervisor. Experience in event management is a plus.
- Solid account management and customer service experience
- Experience in project management
- Familiarity with budgeting and reporting
- Knowledge of Marketing & Communications & related field
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Excellent communication skills, booth Vietnamese & English
- Outstanding organizational abilities.
- Strategic thinking.
- Working time: 8 hours/day mode. (09:00 am to 12:00 am, 13:00 pm to 18:00 pm)