Job Purpose Summary: Be responsible for daily bookkeeping and administration in finance department, monthly/yearly closing and internal reports, tax submission.
- Record AP, AR, cash and Journal Entries on daily basis.
- Receive and proceed payment requests by checking activation and transactions follow regulation and company policies.
- Issue invoices
- Reconcile account receivables, payables with customers and vendors on monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Month end closing by checking accounting system (AR, AP, Bank, Cash, Tax and PL accounts).
- Tax (WHT, VAT) calculation, submission, and reconciliation.
- Monitor fixed assets, tools and supplies.
- Support on internal and external tax and accounting audit.
- Prepare one-off reports required by BODs for management purpose.
- Relevant university certification, major in Finance & Accounting
- 1-3 years working experience in accounting department
- Knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standard (VAS)
- Ability to work systematically, structured and detail oriented
- Drives continuous improvement
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English
- Having good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Flexibility & team-spirit
- Clear understanding of own strengths and weaknesses related to the current position, and ability to develop the weaknesses.
Các công việc tương tự