· Ensure adherence to company credit policy.
· Reviews local customer application for credit line and make proper recommendation.
· Review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better payment terms.
· Reviews customer credit limit regularly.
· Coordinate and review with Operations and Sales any customer excess over credit limit.
· Monitoring Customer contract status and ensure credit term and credit limit are updated in system on timely manner
· Create/adjust customer/vendor code in system, via MDG
· Bank communication for any issues
· Clearing and posting of customer payments ensure all bank receipt are booked appropriately
· Control of Local outgoing invoice and tax invoice
· Send Statement of Account to customers on regular basis as per company dunning procedures.
· Regular reconciliation of receivables accounts with customers
· Researching and resolving account discrepancies
· Leas with Sales and Operations on customer billing disputes
· Reconciliation of accounts receivable ledger, bank accounts, foreign currency payments etc
· Report on Aged Receivables plus other ad hoc reporting where applicable
· Support the month end process
Other ad hocs.
· Debt collection skills
· Tactful, good communications skills and pro-active.
· Good command of English
· Good interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of Cargowise One systems
· Knowledge of freight forwarding business
· Freight Forwarding experience
Understanding of accounting and financial reporting
Các công việc tương tự