Innovature Consulting Limited is looking for Accounting Analysts to join the Accounting team to serve US clients:
- The successful candidate will have the ability to take responsibility for the delivery of key Accounting tasks and processes, including: payment application / reconciliation, payment receiving and recording , customer billing, auditing, research, and collections activities.
- This position requires accurate completion of detailed tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- All Accounting Analysts are charged with driving continuous process improvement and efficiency.
• Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or other analytical major.
• At least 1 year experience in Accounting field
• Proficient in ENGLISH both in speaking and writing.
• Willingness to learn continuously and to adapt to new conditions.
• The ability to learn independently by doing, to think strategically, and foremost to execute.
• Desire to creatively redesign one's own job and free up time to do more.
• Knowledge of basic statistics.
• Knowledge of basic finance and accounting principles and functions.
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Excel.
• Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and / or SQL skills is a plus.
• Working hours: from 2 pm - 11 pm (Monday through Friday)
• Increase English & job skills when working with US customers
• Professional training during the first 2 months
• Social insurance and Health insurance upon Vietnam Labor Code.
• PVI Insurance Package that will include medical, accident and life insurance after 2 months from signing official Labor contract date.
• Annual company trip.
• Annual Leave and Holidays: Upon signing official labor contract, you will be eligible to accrue 15 days of Annual Leave and National Vietnamese paid holidays as Companies by local Labor Code.
• 13th month salary.
• Other benefits to be discussed in the interview.
★ Work location: Copac Square Building, 12 Ton Dan, Ward 13, District 4, HCMC
★ Working hours: from 2 pm - 11 pm (Monday through Friday).
★ Schedule for the 2 months Training and Period: from 9 pm - 6 am (Monday through Friday).
★☆★ Only serious candidates that are able to work in flexible shifts are welcome to submit application.
Các công việc tương tự