Overall Job Purpose: The Admin staff will be responsible for providing daily operation for Admin activities to ensure outstanding services.
- Ensure the internal regulations, admin & office policies and procedures are implemented effectively.
- Deal with suppliers & contractors in ordering stationeries, office equipment, office machine maintenance etc.
- Support to follow monthly office expenses and ensure the monthly payments in time
- Ensures all orders & contracts are in place and periodically reviewed and updated according to the company Policy and Procedure.
- Prepare and process monthly payment to all vendors for Admin.
- Follow up and ensure all office equipment including fax machines, printers, and photocopiers are in good conditions for Hanoi office
- Check and verify the office vehicles schedules, expenses, fuel use for Hanoi. Doing administration tasks assigned by Admin Manager- Other related admin roles based in business needs
- Arrange in and out office post mail / notarized translation.
- Arrange travel / accommodations logistics / Visa ( included company car's arrangement); request payment to service suppliers
- Keep the company seals. Managing and using the company seal in accordance with Management and use of the company seal procedure no. PTM-AD-SOP-01
- Support in company's event
- Keep track and manage Attendance log book.
- Keep track and manage Company car log book. Make report on monthly company car expense
- Assist Manager in other tasks if any
- Support Manager finding suppliers, get quotation
- Keep and follow the assigned purchasing contract
- Support Manager for purchasing activities
3. Assistant BOM
- Schedule meeting and business trip agenda for CEO.
- Performing all administrative works (traveling/meeting schedule, processing correspondence, expense claims…) to assist the CEO in his daily management operations.
- Attend appointments and meetings to take minutes or translate if necessary.
- Draft and/or translate official documents.
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the CEO.
- Preparing Presentations using power point.
- Consolidating reports and checking for accuracy.
- Organize and filing documents.
- Information gathering when required such as market data, legal changes
- At least 3 years of experience in Administration
- Graduated University
- Knowledge in Administration & Office management
- Proficiency MS Offices
- Excellent English
- Trustful, honesty, friendly & sociable personality
- Good at Word & Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability of working independent and teamwork.
Các công việc tương tự