Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
• Responsible for contacting and managing service providers: cleaning, meals, gardening, renting and others… Ensuring all services are up to standard requirements.
• Take a key role in organizing all company events.
• Monitor the distribution of lockers and maintain good security in locker areas.
• In charge of travel requests and documentation needs for both visits and travel abroad for associates.
• Supervise and ensure the working environment in the factory by closely coordinating and managing the sanitation service provider.
• Management of meeting rooms and offices.
• Supporting bus / car arrangement within the company to optimize resources and save costs for the Company
• Control & Management uniforms for new / extended contracts.
• Manage and allocate mobile phones / Sim cards for employees.
• Receive monthly and check all types of administrative payments.
• Assisting the General Director of translation in meetings of government agencies / client meetings / Internal meetings.
• Carry out any duties or responsibilities assigned as needed.
• University or College graduate at least.
• Good command of English in speaking and writing
• Have more than 3 years of experience in Administrative functions at the same level.
• Have experience in response to office agencies; updated current regulations related to Administrative job as mentioned above.
• Strong experience in managing the service suppliers to maintain the good service.
• Prefer candidates who live in Dong Nai.
Các công việc tương tự