3 - 10 Năm
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
1. Customer Services
- Always train and remind subordinates on enhancing customer service at Cashier counters.
- Receive customers and staffs complaints, conflicts or concerns relating to cashiering procedures, activities; raise to Cashier Manager and work towards solving these issues together with Cashier Manager.
- Follow Company’s Rules on Customer Service (greeting, smiling, bowing and attitude towards customers)
2. Cashiering activities
- Be aware of current sales promotions and make sure the information is briefed to Cashier staff in daily briefing session by Cashier Group Leaders.
- Frequently check, identify issues and coordinate with Merchandising Dept. and other Store Operation Depts to ensure that merchandise is correctly priced and displayed in adequate quantity and good quality.
- Maintain all Point of Sale (POS) machines, tools and equipment in good working condition.
- Responsible for collecting contents of cash registers at the end of each day and delivering funds to Store Accounting Dept. if working at night shift.
- Investigate and correct errors made at the cash registers in a timely manner; report errors to Cashier Manager.
- Assist subordinates in difficult/complicated cases at Cashier counters.
Monitor and check procedures on house-keeping duties to ensure cleanliness and tidiness at Cashier Counter.
4. Manpower Management
- Plan Monthly Division’s duty roster and manpower schedule.
- Ensure sufficient manpower during business in ad-hoc situations.
- Monitor Group Leader(s), General Staff (s)’ attendance and attire.
- Approve duty roster, shift plan raised by Group Leader(s).
- Be responsible for Group Leader(s) and General Staff’s performance.
- Take part in recruitment & selection activities for Division’s staffing.
- Motivate, training and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development.
- Identify potential staff for succession planning purposes.
- Build and promote team work spirit
5. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide Group Leader(s), General Staff to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Other duties
- Opening & closing Store.
- Be on duty and act as Line Manager’s roles when Line Manager’s not present at work (i.e. is on leave or on business trip).
- Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by direct Line Manager and Store Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University/College graduate
- At least 3 years experience, including 1 year experience as Chief Cashier or 2 years experience as Group Leader - Cashier in Supermarket/Shopping center.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages communication.
- Computer literacy: Word, Excel, Power Point,
- Strong counting and calculation skills are required.
- Customer service skills: Customer service minded.
- Team work skill: Actively promote team work.
- Leadership: Acting leadership by example.
- Reasoning ability: Ability to definite problems. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with difficult situations.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Be able to work at shift & on Public holidays.
- Have ability to relocate to other Stores as per Company’s assignment is a plus.