Nhân viên chính thức
5 - 20 Năm
To lead and manage Forklift Aftersales Operation. To develop and implement Aftersales Business Plan to expand customers base and achieve target and profitability. To assist on the USED Forklift business
5. Be responsible for team and individual performance of After Sales Team
6. Review KPI on monthly business.
7. Standardize and control working process, 5S and improve time efficiency
8. Standardize and control lead time for each kind of break down/PMC to maximize working efficiency, saving labor cost
9. Build up and control training program for new un-skill Technicians and skill upgrade
10. Verify all job task and must be closed or clarify the outstanding issues.
11. Compile and study technical report to each manufacturer based on product issues.
12. Advice Principal / Supplier for monthly warranty claim submission.
13. Join Principal / Supplier to enhance aftersales business through canvassing network if required.
14. Control PMC schedule and actual practice to minimize break down and equipment/parts replacement for damages
15. Conduct weekly meeting debtors meeting via submission to HQ account dept.
16. Visit customers directly to develop business relationship.
17. Discuss with PDI team for sales/rental requirement.
18. Review service for every vehicle upkeep.
19. Control absenteeism rate and turnover rate of After Sales Team to ensure manpower for daily work
20. Develop sales of assessories, spare parts, tire
1. Graduated from university/college, specializing in Machnical Technolody, automation
2. Have at least 5 years working exoerience as After Sales Service Manager, prefer in Forlift
3. Good English communication
4. Computer skill
5. Training skill
6. Leadership Skill
7. Coaching skill
8. Team spirit and goal orinented
Vì sao bạn muốn báo xấu nhà tuyển dụng này?
Các công việc tương tự
Vui lòng đăng nhập để thực hiện chức năng này
Bạn có thể nộp đơn ứng tuyển không cần đăng nhập hoặc chưa là thành viên của CareerBuilder.