- Answer and transfer incoming calls
- Greet/welcome clients and visitors of the school at front desk. Guide them to see relevant staff.
- Transfer messages, circulate documents to concerned staff
b. Bus management
- Liaise with bus vendor for bus route; determine pick-up and drop-off time at the beginning of school year/ new term.
- Arrange for new bus order from parents. Liaise with bus vendor and keep parents informed of the arrangement
- Supervise all bus monitors’ attendance and working attitude
- Monitor school’s drivers; bus drivers
- Check bus condition and bus routes
- Monitor quality of bus service
- Check and record bus students’ attendance
- Arrange bus for school’s teachers and company staff
- Arrange bus for school activities, excursion etc.
- Contact with teachers about bus students (absent or late)
- Liaise with related staff about student’s bus arrangement plan (bus zone, one way or two way transfer)
- Deal with parents for matter related to bus arrangement
- Issue name tag for new staff
- Receive circulate documents/letters sending to and from school
- Make photocopy of letters, newsletters, documents
- Checking bills (e.g. electricity bill, telephone bill, etc.)
d. Support in enrollment of new students
(i) Enrolment Process and Students’ Record
- Receive parents’ visit to the school,
- Providing general information and consultation to parents for enrolment enquiries.
- Schedule appointments for consultation between parents and Principal/ Deputy Principal or Senior Office Manager
(ii) Managing enrollment of new students
- Arrange for Placement Test
- Ensure the completion of application form and other required documents.
- Inform class teachers about the start of new student
- Introduce parents and students to class teachers on the first day of school.
(iii) Accommodating student transfer among campuses within KinderWorld’s system
(iv) Accommodating student change of class/ programme within one school
(v) Withdrawal of student
- Receive withdrawal form from parents
- Inform parents of fee payments’ status, refund (if any), school resources/ equipments to be returned to the library
- Co-ordinate with school cashier to collect money or refund
- Inform Principal, class teachers and Admin staff of the withdrawal
e. Other Duties
- Assist with checking cleanliness of the school
- Assist with uniform selling
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the Immediate Superior and / or Management
· Bachelor Degree
· Fluent English
· High sense of responsibility
Các công việc tương tự