· Checking daily sales report and supervise all cash received to be deposited in bank within next working day.
· Checking all sales transactions: sales order, sales quotation with sales policy, promotion program before posting sales invoice
· Checking cashier report, receipt note from cashier and sales contracts, promotions, vouchers, related documents from sales etc.
· Input bank receipt and credit card and AR transaction daily to clear customer payment and update AR summary and aging report.
· Checking red invoice and purchase order from Purchasing team compare with purchase receipt from Store manager and posting purchase invoice for Coffee shop.
· Printing red invoices for customer and filling supporting documents for red invoice.
· Payment/Collect money from other department follow cash receipt voucher and cash payment voucher from GA.
· Receiving and verifying documents of sale returns, damaged products, samples, gifts,… to ensure compliances with company policies
· Checking received money, follow up with customers’ loans and overdue amounts
· Attending periodic stock count with other departments and reconcile stock and propose solutions for stock variance
· Ensuring all related accounting documents checked, filed and maintained in compliance with requirements from BOD, Head Office & local regulations.
· Monthly and suddenly cash count with cashier
· Reconcile bank transaction and all payment by cash and credit card to make sure all accuracy
· Preparing weekly/Monthly sales reports
· Preparing monthly reports such as sales report, used bikes report, voucher report, financing report, promotion report,… etc
· Preparing monthly VAT out report/ Quarterly used red invoice report
· Monthly reconciliation cash/bank/Account receivable/Stock/AP
· Other tasks will be assigned by GA/CA
System: ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
· Bachelor degree in Accounting
· At least 0.5 year-working experience in AR at retail or FMCG company
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
· Knowledge of economic principle
· Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations
· Knowledge and experience of accounting computer applications
· A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, taxation.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Good at English skills and able to communicate in daily conversation
· Stress tolerance
- Phone allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Long service award (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th year)
- Heath care package for employee and family
- Annual health check
- Support school fee for employee’s children
- 13th month pay
- Quarterly bonus (on business target achievement)
- Gift on occasions of new-born baby, marriage, condolences
- Dist. 7, HCMC.
- Disttrict 2, HCMC.
Các công việc tương tự