Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
• Receive the task of planning and construction design dossiers designed by consultancy
• Planning, progress of the assigned work in accordance with the general plan of the company.
• Building the design task on the basis of the approved design, collecting comments from relevant departments, and finalizing and submitting to the Manager(s) for consideration and approval.
• Participating in and selecting contractors for survey and work design assigned management tasks
• Quality management of design records (design plans, design records ...)
• Manage the progress of completing design plans and contracts.
• Presiding over the focal point managing records linking between the subjects of architecture, structure,
• M&E ...
• Understand the legal documents, standards and regulations related to the content of their works.
• Propose the optimal design alternatives to save investment costs, increase business efficiency (For
Architectural Management Specialists)
• Coordinate with QS and Finance teams to calculate Construction Costs and FS for the project
Coordinate to explain when appraising and approving records at the State agencies.
• Coordinate handling design adjustments (if any) during the construction process.
• Archive records.
• Graduated from the formal system with the major in universities at home and abroad;
• Degree: University / Postgraduate
• Having from 03 years of experience in Design, Design Management; Construction supervision and of high-rise civil works (especially high-rise apartment buildings).
• English (listening - speaking - reading - writing fluently)
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Specialized software to meet job requirements: AutoCAD, SAP and others ...
• Ability to make reports, Ability to work in groups and independently.
• Other requirements will be discussed in the interview
Các công việc tương tự