1) Coordinating with engineering department to deploy new projects: Listen and try to understand the method to make it better
2) Designing and improving tools, fixtures, machines and assembly line layout.
3) PFD, PFMEA, CP, WI, document: Work with Leader so that Leader train workers.
4) EC follow up, follow up samples.
5) Engineer double check changing model, train leader to make sure not to make a mistake.
6) Setup processes of rework.
7) Translate for Leader so that Leader solve the problem.
8) Analyze material issue and feedback, help to organize the processes of getting and returning material.
9) Defect rate improvement: Analyze and eliminate defects for the assembly line, feedback material defects to involved department.
10) Productivity improvement: Balance line, analyze Cycle Time and Tact Times
11) Layout improvement: Support Leader about 5S.
12) Report to Assembly Engineering Supervisor.
1) Degree: Mechatronic, Electric, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering
2) Experience: 1~3 - year experience in assembly or production line
3) English: Communication in English skills
- Understanding and making drawings with CAD, Solid works software
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 13485. 5S, PDCA, 7 SPC tools
- Willing to learn
Các công việc tương tự