Manage the assigned product portfolio. Recommend medium/long term brand strategies (including segmentation, positioning, targeting of the product and building brand equity).
Assures the exploitation of the consumers’ predilection for both the products and brand promises creatively and effectively in order to increase market share, sales volume, revenue and profit.
Make annual marketing plan, budget plan for each brand.
Monitor and analyse Brand performance, Sales performance, Market requirements, then recommends appropriate actions for the marketing mix.
Plan and responsible for the execution of integrated marketing communications (IMC):
Cooperate to the Import Dept. in customs clearance procedure.
Tracking the inventory and support the forecast plan.
- Compiling communication plan, creative brief, media brief and production; Coordinates with advertising agency, suppliers and internal resources to develop ATL (Print Ad, Online advertising, PR, outdoors…)
- Plan and execute the consumer promotion on both TT and Online
- Coordinate with Event to run BTL activities (sampling event, brand activation, seminar, offline… in order to build brand equity (TOM brand awareness, loyalty, unique- strong-favourable brand associations & images)
- Coordinate with designer to make materials for POSM, POP, Gifts…
New Product Development (NPD)
Research, evaluate and planning Marketing Strategy for launching new products.
Tracking, report and adjusting the launching plan of new products to assure the high effectiveness.
Cooperate to Group, other departments to make the launching plan effectively.
Market analysis; report
Analyse of changes and development trends of the market.
Analyse the business situation and marketing activities of the brand and competitors.
Understanding insights, behaviour, consumption trends of target customers
Evaluate market feedback; competitor's marketing communication activities to suggest appropriate communication ideas for each campaign.
Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Using MS software such as Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook.
- English: Intermediate.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and team orientation.
- Creative, passionate
- Hard-working and ready to work in high pressure environment.
- Proactive and takes initiatives.
- Have >2 years’ experience in Marketing as the same position (FMCG will be an advantage)