Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
2 - 3 Năm
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
· Develop Account’s strategy which in line with company expectation about sales growth; space share. Monitoring Trade spending ensures healthy growth Profit included:
- Strategy for assigned Account define (sales growth level; space share; etc…)
- Monthly sales and promotion plan develop which in line to MT channel and company target
- Trade spending planning develop.
· Playing an integral role of contact for all customer account management matters.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
· Manage annual trading term negotiation, ensure all investment must be in condition and well documented. Accountable for develop commercial planning to growth with assigned accounts by working closely with internal related function Head both internal and external to achievement of in line internal commercial objectives and account’s strategy.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external
· Responsible for the development and achievement of KA -MT sales.
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales target and sales growth.
· Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender accounts/businesses.
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly/quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account statuses.
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
· Other assigned tasks.
· Good command of English.
· University Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration,…or related majors.
· Proven work experience as a Key Account Executive/Manager, Junior Key Account Manager or relevant role.
· Demonstrate ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior internal and external teams.
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
· Skilled in planning, project management and implementation experience.
· Skilled in information/data analysis, logical thinking
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Great MS Office, particularly Excel skills.
· Strong sense of responsibility, hard-working, quick learning, dynamic, positive & open mind, initiative action, multi-tasking ability.
· Ability to work independently and at the same time good team spirit.
Hồ Chí Minh