Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
· Leading project and ensure execution of planning strategies.
· Capacity modules and schedules assessment.
· Drives down overall cost and enhance production quality for fulfill yearly cost & quality target
· Coordinate with other departments to resolve production problem
· Oversee Key Performance Metrics of the Department.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent
· MBA preferred but not required.
· Plus at least 6 years related Materials Planning experience including 4 years in a management role.
· Proficiency in PC skills.
· Or a combination of education, experience and/or training.
Các công việc tương tự