Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
*** Position Overview:
Assistant to Manufacturing Manager assists Manufacturing Manager in organizing, controlling and evaluating the operation of the production department.
*** Job Functions:
• Organize, control and evaluate the production operation of a working shift
• Control use of materials, labor and equipment efficiently to meet production targets
• Assist Manufacturing Manager in making the production plan
• Follow up production schedules, implement production methods and standard work instructions
• Supervise and solve problems arising in the production process as well as improve output
• Train or oversee training of workers in the use of machinery, production process and factory regulations.
• Coordinate with Maintenance Department to repair/ maintain machines in accordance with the production schedule.
• 3 years of experience in the manufacturing field
• University or College degree in engineering, business administration or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
• Lean manufacturing and six sigma training a plus
• Experience working for a foreign owned enterprise
• English: Level B
*** Other Skills/Abilities:
• Computer literate
• Able to train, direct and motivate employee
• Job task planning, problem solving, finding information and decision making
• Written and oral communication
*** Organization Relationship:
• The Assistant to Manufacturing Manager reports directly to the Manufacturing Manager and has a support responsibility to the production.
Các công việc tương tự