The Assistant QA Manager of Orana Vietnam has the following responsibilities, but are not limited to:
1. Regulatory: Update Vietnamese and international regulatory, disseminating new laws to relevant departments, ensuring compliance with law
2. Documentation system: Establish and maintain control and documentation.
3. Audit supplier: Ensure supplier audit plan is prepared and lead the audits Assess suppliers' and own company's product specifications and customer requirements.
4. Customer complaint: Contact with sale and factory for customer complaint solving. Follow up the correction action and preventive action.
5. Food safety system:
- Establish and ensure compliance with food safety systems according to HACCP, FSSC 22000, Halal, Kosher ...
- Participate in internal and external audit.
- Follow up action plan from internal, external audit, management review.
6. Customer requirement: Reply and feed back to requirement for quality document from customer.
7. Internal auditing and NCR management: Prepare internal audit plans and co-ordinate internal audits. Send NC to related departments and verify the corrective action.
8. Other jobs are assigned from the Quality Manager.
1. Bachelor degree: Food technology/ biotechnology
2. Minimum of 3 years of quality assurance experience
3. Strong understanding of different software for quality assurance processes.
4. Knowledge of internet and e-business processes, disciplines and standards.
5. Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria.
6. Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication and project management skill is a must.
7. Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
8. Strong English skills for working communication.
Các công việc tương tự