ASSISTANT TASK (30%)
- On behalf of General Director / General Manager join in meeting related to production, Issue meeting minute report
- Convey the message for GD to relevant depts/person.
- Support General Director / General Manager to follow and work with relevant depts/ person.
- Consult and proposed the solution internal and external for company
- Deploy the information/complaint from customers to other relevant depts.
- Corporate with other depts to find out the solution and prevention for quality problem
- Cross-check the drawing for new products from Technical before mass production .
- Support other depts to translate documents for General Director
- Interpreter in the meeting between GD and Labours/ Partners
PURCHASING TASK (80%)
- After receiving the Purchase Request, proceed to find out, specify the purchase requirements such as color, composition, size, specifications ...
- Find suppliers for goods and services not on the existing list, work to determine prices, sample goods, compare prices with the market, contract agreement
- Ensuring the right purchase quality, quantity, price, delivery time, and the best service.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to plan purchases to ensure a complete and accurate Purchase
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the inventory is always at the safest level and maximum savings.
- Carry out the drafting and archiving of all arising purchase contracts.
- Coordinate with the Accounting Department to ensure full implementation of vouchers and Invoices of purchase activities.
- Making Reports and performing other tasks as required by superiors.
- Graduated from College or higher, major in Business Administration, English, or related subjects.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Purchasing Staff/ Assistant
- Must Fluent in English skills, Computer Skills, Communication Skills, organization skills.
- Responsible, smart, trustworthy, careful, dynamic and well organized
- Ability to work under high pressure, independently, teamwork
Các công việc tương tự