Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Heise Industries Inc. (Vietnam) is looking for an Associate Director to assist the General Manager with the oversight of their Vietnam Facility's day-to-day activities.
1. Overseeing all 30+ employees. Office, Programming, Design, Shop Floor
2. Become a strong, focused and fair leader
3. Be flexible to daily changes and alterations in priorities.
4. Create scheduling daily/weekly of shop floor to meet shipment dates
5. Create and maintain PM schedule for all machinery
6. Report machine malfunctions to Director
7. Adhere to all company policies as well as safety and environment regulations
8. Implement, direct and document continuous improvement events through Production Manager. Continually bring innovation and new ideas to the company.
9. Conduct Tuesday weekly shop schedule meetings with Director and Heise-USA team
10. Upon completion of a job, review actual hours consumed to the hours quoted for the job to evaluate efficiencies and identify areas requiring attention
11. Deal with errors though the Production Manager and Specific Individuals on an expedited basis so the root cause can be identified quickly and resolved – hold weekly 5 Why meetings with Director
12. Working knowledge of financial statements
13. Oversee and document all Heise-Vietnam expenditures
14. Review all expenditures for Heise-Vietnam weekly with team to stay within budgets, Monthly Review with Director
15. All hiring and firing of Heise-Vietnam employees
16. Direct, develop and document training sessions through Production Manager when training is needed
Must possess the following Qualifications:
Transportation will not be provided, Candidate must be willing to Commute
This position is expected to work 48 hours/week plus additional work shifts if necessary.
Các công việc tương tự