1. Execute Maintenance Activities
• Perform maintenance routine checklist and report all abnormalities to Manufacturing Team Leader, Packing Manager and Engineering Leader
• Quickly fix any problems that caused breakdown Electrical machine and automation equipment
• Maintain and repair carried out as per works order and meet all the quality requirements.
• Jobs prioritized to maximize product quality and plant availability (within set maintenance schedule)
• Provide feedback timeously to planner/ controller on deviationsto schedule and on work to be completed.
• Work with Planner to execute maintenance plan properly • Manage maintenance budget as target
2. Constant evaluation done on lines to detect abnormalities
• Investigate the failures/ problems/ deviations, identify and verify the root cause and make the corrective action plan according to procedures.
• Repair the Breakdowns with the minimum production downtime.
• Implement Basic Equipment Care (BEC) process for all utility equipment
3. Completed documentation
• All reporting standards adhered to as per work instructions.
• All root cause analyses recorded and documented according to required format.
• Record equipment downtime in area of responsibility to establish repetitive problems
4. Maintain Health & Safety standards
• Identify unsafe conditions & work practices for action plan
• Report all related incidents/near miss about Health & Safety as per procedures.
• Coach and train for operator to perform basic maintenance activity, control the system, identify the issues of process (within their scope of expertise) to ensure asset care properly
• Develop Training material and standard engineering practices as required
• Predict breakdowns and carry out improvements to reduce risks
• Make innovation to drive saving as target
• Other tasks are assigned by Direct Line Manager