• To manage the Sales Force Team for one or several stores according to the needs and the store structures.
• To increase sales, margin and frequency for all the Customer portfolios s/he is responsible for throughout the year and for the stores s/he is responsible for.
• Interface between the field and the store and also with the Supporting Office.
• Ensure communication/ exchange/ information/ action plan setting and propose recommendation based on Portfolio and store priorities.
• To ensure Competence development of his/her team by regular on the job coaching, support and evaluation
• University degree and/or equivalent industry specific experience, preferably in the HoReCa wholesale trade or in a substantial position within F&B of major hotel/restaurant company; or
• Substantial experience within the company in customer management sales related services
• Excellent expertise and intuition in marketing, market development and the customer & in people management
• A hands-on Manager with excellent communication and negotiation skills
• High expertise in Change Management and to align people to changes and new strategies
• Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
• A minimum of 3 years of operational, management level experience within or related to the food & non food focused wholesale trade.
• Has an “out of the box” way of thinking (open for change, innovative)
• Open minded and charismatic
• Excellent leadership skills with positive vision to lead without formal authority
• Ability to adapt to new culture and people, working at Phu Quoc Island
• Ability to build up, lead, coach and work with a team
Các công việc tương tự