A. Software Development
- Responsible for ensuring that the bank's digital platforms work well by managing back end site database, performance issues, security and that the server, application and database communicate with each other.
- Responsible for collaborating with business tribes to understand the needs and technical requirement before building a web application.
- Responsible for the server-side web application logic and integration with front-end codes
- Collaborate with Front End Developers to design more functional and cohesive codes to enhance user experience.
- Responsible for driving the application lifecycle with a key focus in coding and debugging of web applications based on feedback from testers and users.
- Compile and analyze data, process and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
B. Software Documentation
- Work closely with tribe and squad members to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
Review and implement technical requirement documents by coding flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and guides for the program.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in software development
- Basic knowledge in backend web development using scripting languages / frameworks (Python, PHP, NodeJS, Java or Ruby)
- Experience working with relational DBMS and SQL
- Experience working in a source-controlled environment
- Basic understanding of API design and implementation
Các công việc tương tự