1) Operate coal fired thermal oil heater & waste heat boiler according to the required operations parameters.
2) To perform daily checks on a boiler’s motor, pimp, fan and other related valves and fitting to ensure that all the equipment are running in good order (Total Preventive Maintenance).
3) Ensure that the boiler premise is kept within a reasonable 5S standard and all staircase, stairwell and walkways are clear of any obstruction and all daily tools and or accessories used for the daily operations or maintenance of the boiler is kept in good order.
4) To carry out the teardown, cleaning and maintenance of the steam boiler in preparation for the yearly audit/ inspection from the relevant authorities concerned (statutory body/ mandatory requirement).
5) Report to the immediate superior on any urgent action that requires immediate action to taken so as to ensure that no outward incident will happen to the boilers.
6) Submission of all quality records and document (e.g. checklist and maintenance on monthly/ yearly basis).
7) To carry out duties and assignments as assigned by the Management from time to time.
8) Record coal and chemical daily consumption.
1) Graduated in Technical University, speciality related to Thermal and Mechanic engineering.
2) Experience: 2 years
3) Foreign language: English/Chinese
Các công việc tương tự