+ BRAND MANAGER PISITION
- To develop and implement marketing & promotion plan for the assigned brands/products to achieve the annual targets as agreed with GBM.
- Prepare annual forecast and promotional budget and dicide on promotional plan of the assigned products.
- Implement all promotional activities as planned within the agreed time frame.
- Acquire market information concerning competitors, market situation and utilize information to improve sales and marketing activities
- Assist and participate to achieve company objectives.
- To contact with suppliers for getting quotation mock up and to manage POSM quantity.
- Other works assigned by GBM.
+ CATEGORY POSITION
Category commercial performance
- Fully in charge for develop an execution business plan for the brands in which specific by vendor/brand/ channel/ clients.
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Manage & monitor the brand performance both commercially and visibility in line with company’s target and budget.
- Manage A&P budget affective and in line with company’s value chain
Category marketing activities
- Managing and execution all brand’s communication material
- Develop guidance for in- store – planogram
- Develop and manage POSM production for brand
- Develop quarterly, yearly key promotion & activities plan for trade
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends for the in charge products.
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Work together with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Work together with sales team to determine suitable distribution & penetration of the products / brands
- Work with others departments to carry out the necessary duties occur by daily operation.
- Salary: Negotiation
- Priority is given to candidates with experience from the position of Assistant Brand Manager.
- Candidates with experience from the position of Assistant Brand Manager can still apply
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- At least a year experience as Brand Manager position in glocery & confectionery field.
- Brand building & marketing operation activities (sampling, planogram standards…), and Trade marketing.
- Communicate effectively.
- Flexible approach to work
- Good experience in General Trade channel
- Good command of English
- Good command of PowerPoint and Excel
Các công việc tương tự