- Ngày cập nhật
- Ngành nghề
CNTT - Phần mềm
- Hình thức
Nhân viên chính thức
700 - 1,200 USD
1 - 3
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Du Lịch
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Đào tạo
- Tăng lương
Mô tả Công việc
- Analyze requirement, discuss with technical team to propose solutions/estimation to customer.
- Be responsible for all project requirements in Vietnam side and help the development team to clarify if any unclear.
- Communicate with customer via phone, web meeting, and discuss question/issues via ticket system on all project related matters.
- Work closely with Project Manager to monitor, control project and report project status/progress to customer daily/weekly.
- Translate detail design, test cases from Japanese to English or vice versa.
- Join the final test to make sure the delivery matched with customer expectation.
- Work onsite in Japan if project required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- BS Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related subject;
- Japanese level N3 or above and good communication skill;
- At least 3 years of experience working as BSE position for offshore company and understand Japanese working style;
- Have negotiation skills to deal with customer on issues related to work content, quality, schedule etc;
- Understand software development process and outsourcing;
- Be able to read & understand technical specifications in English language is a plus.
- Good sense of teamwork, responsibility and initiative;
- Excellent analytical skills and a methodological mindset;
- Smart and proactive characteristic;
- Willing to take challenges and can work under pressure.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Quarterly salary review for adjustment; yearly performance review for promotion
- Opportunities for promotions and career development in a dynamic environment
- Premium Health Insurance package (Inpatient VND 63m/year, Outpatient VND 8m/year and Dental Treatment VND 2m/year)
- Many exciting internal activities and meaningful corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- Free snacks & beverages
- Yearly company trip
- Working 5 days/week, from Monday to Friday, off on Saturday and Sunday
- “Share to learn and learn to share” philosophy, friendly working environment with many energetic buddies
Thông tin khác
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi
700 - 1,200