Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
Implement, training, manage and operate the HCIS system at parent company level and other subsidiaries.
• Collect and analyze the requirements of HCIS for each entity, working with the vendors as a key person to find
the robust solutions.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing from the final user perspective in testing environment before implementing or deciding any updated functions.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders related to implementing and operating the system (Vendor, IT,
• Be responsible for setting up and configuring the system in accordance with the compulsory requirements and
• Build the internal training documents for each of user’s group (Employee, Employee’s supervisor, Payroll
Executive, Admin, etc.) and other related documents (Data Privacy, Contingency Planning, etc.)
• Be involved in the designing the summary and analytical reports for multiple purposes and generating ad-hoc
reports (for example, reports on turnover, hiring costs and benefits).
• Supervise/ operate the day-to-day activities of HCIS system such as creation of new user(s), feedback to
inquiries about the system, etc.
• Organize the archival of dossiers and documents related to professional job.
• Preserve the assigned assets and secure the confidentiality of information.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the superior(s).
• Bachelor in IT, Business Analysis or Business Administration.
• Skills in organizing/ following up tasks, working with people at different levels.
• Team management skills.
• Good English writing and speaking skills.
• Experience in working on projects related to set-up of HCIS/HRIS
• Previous experience as HCIS/HRIS consultant and HR is an advantage.
• Dynamic problem solver, team player and able to work under pressures.
• Available to start job now is an advantage
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự