1 Manage Sales Block to achieve the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) which are agreed with Business Development Territory Head (BDTH) about:
• Approve appropriately qualified FCs in accordance with the development plan and recruitment standards;
• Recruit appropriately qualified BDOHs/ BMs/ UMs in accordance with the development plan for the Sales Block as agreed with Business Development Area Heads (BDAH);
• Manage the BDOHs/BMs/UMs in effective recruitment and development of FCs.
b. Sales productivity:
• Make up business plans with the suitable targets in each point of time for Sales Block and manage the BDOHs, BMs, UMs & FCs to strive for and achieve sales target;
c. Persistency ratio:
• Ensure the persistency of business set for the Sales Block
2 Be responsible for developing BDOHs/BMs/UMs/FCs to ensure they can achieve their agreed targets and be promoted to high levels.
• Coordinate and manage a monthly review meeting with all BDOHs/BMs under the guidance of the BDAH, correcting any performance problems, to ensure sales targets are achieved;
• Ensure that the BMs fully attend weekly sales meetings and each FC and UM, under the guidance of a BDOHs, has a monthly performance review and regular field observation of sales skills;
• Support and coordinate with Agency Training (AT) in delivery of Dai-ichi Life Vietnam’s training programs for FCs and UMs (FFS courses, Rookie training, and other training, etc) to ensure that the Sales Block’ efficiency measurements are achieved;
3 Manage BDOHs/BMs under BDRD guidance to run sales activities within agreed budget.
4 Be responsible for ethical, compliance and misconduct matters relating to Sales Block.
• Ensure Sales Block operates under Dai-ichi Life Vietnam's ethical standards, compliance standards and within the spirit of law;
• Prevent, report and handle any compliance issues and/or misconduct cases arising relating to Sales Block;
5 Manage daily operation of the Sales Office in the Block to ensure to maintain professional office environment and cost effectiveness
• Administrative tasks in the Sales Block (Sales office working hours, implementation of office rules, etc);
• Relationship with local government;
• Office management;
• Ad-hoc tasks as assigned;
6 Work closely with the local CS management in a team based environment and support CS dealing with customers as per instructed from HO.