1. Business Development
• Maintain an effective customer management plan that includes a formalized review structure and business plan for each client on an ongoing basis to ensure maximization of all business offerings.
• Work pro-actively within the dedicated customer base improving awareness of business offerings.
• Research and identify key customers from local, domestic and International markets and sources.
• Conduct joint calls with Team Members to improve awareness of ‘value adds’
• Co-ordinate training, where necessary to ensure an awareness of the businesses offering
• Develop and maintain customer data base
• Develop and maintain a pipeline of perspective new business
• Liaises with the Branch, ensuring a consistent business approach
• Maintain high levels of activity and customer focus achieving set targets
• Pro-actively contribute to the improvement of business offerings.
• Enter customer and call activity into EDI and/or Salesforce.
• Provide customer reports and analysis.
• Support the Chief Commercial Officer (where required)
• Communication-Verbal and Written
• Highly self-motivated
• Work Independently
• Rapport Building
• Technical/ Professional Knowledge
• Time Management
• Team Work
2. Corporate Account Development
• Establish and maintain an effective customer management plan that includes a formalized review structure and business plan for each client on an ongoing basis to ensure maximization of all business offerings.
• Develop business plans and sales strategies for the market that ensures attainment of company key account development goals and profitability.
• Prepare and monitor action plans for the key accounts
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding overall performance and business results.
• Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports for Department.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and responses.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Conducts QBRs with Corporate Accounts
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
At least 8-10 years of experience in Project Management role.
Plus at least 5 years exp Experience in Projects Business Development role developing solutions with large and complex organizations. Extensive experience in all aspects of Relationship Management and a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Knowledge and Skills
Very strong leadership skills, including strong ability to achieve results.
Very strong negotiation skills, including an ability to ‘close’ on new business opportunities.
Good knowledge of freight forwarding and/or logistics generally.
Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks.
Well developed analytical and problem solving skills.
Understanding of the importance of Occupational Health and Safety and Equal Employment Opportunity and their application in the workplace.
Các công việc tương tự