Business development managers are responsible for managing expectations and developing business solutions for our organizations. You are in charge of creating effective business plans to generate more revenue, increase brand loyalty, and improve customer satisfaction.
Some of your main duties include brainstorming with other members to define the scope of the project, review requirements, and approve timeframes. You will work well with other team to oversee the progress of business development.
- University degree, majored in accounting or business administration;
- At least 5 years Business Development experience and 3 years management experience (refer Event Agency, B2B)
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to make decisions;
- Good interpersonal communication skills, team abilities and cultural capabilities;
- Work independently and self-motivated and highly integrity.
- High energy level and be able to work independent;
- Open and direct, trust worthy, loyal and is ethical.
Các công việc tương tự