We are a professional firm staffed with passionate and credible managers, professionals, and consultants, specializing in HR Outsourcing, Payroll Outsourcing, Labor Dispatch, BPO and Call Center.
A Business Development Manager uses a wide range of people-skills and expertise about our services and how that services can serve customers and businesses. Some Duties and Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager included:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Develop relationships in Nationwide and increase sales by contacting potential clients directly.
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Prepare service contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Collaborating with Operation Team and Finance/Accounting team to ensure requirements are met, such as sales numbers and profit goals.
- Setup, training and leading junior Sales Team
- Set KPI for Sales Team and responsible for it
- Provide trustworthy feedback and customer support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop entry level staff into valuable Sales Team. Maintaining a strong understanding of services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Bachelor or Master's degree in business or a related field
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Executive in a Human Resource Solutions, Pay role or related services
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Expert understanding of services and ability to innovate new ways the services can serve customers
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Strong organizational talents and ability to work under pressure and in new environment
- About 5 years of experience in sales and business management is a priority since this is a managerial position responsible for the performance of others. This level of experience is also key because most Business Development Managers hone their skills through repeated interaction with clients, giving presentations and finding new leads.
Các công việc tương tự