Job Purpose: To identify, analyze and develop business opportunities in order to bring about new business, maintain existing business and penetrate more business with an existing customer.
1. Conducts sales calls/visits to established accounts and /or target accounts within a targeted industry.
2. Develops and implements strategies for new products and services in own-territory.
3. Determines new opportunities by analyzing business needs with customer’s portfolio.
4. Develops and maintains positive relationships with targeted and existing accounts, and ensures that sales professionals servicing the accounts receive updates on the status.
5. Promotes and conducts cooperative teamwork in assisting sales professionals and managers throughout CEVA (worldwide) to sell and support accounts (i.e. by conducting joint calls together with other sales professionals).
6. Provides marketing support and knowledge within the company.
7. Performs other duties as required/assigned.
8. Undertakes new sales initiatives and strategies and looks to sell all services and executes impeccably
9. Identifies viable route development lanes in alignment with the global RDM programs
10. Co-operate with RDM to obtain new business
11. Strictly follow Company policy and working process
Education & Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Transportation, Supply Chain Management, or a related field of study
Experience: Sales experience for relevant sector at least 5-7 years’ experience with relevant 3 PL’s)
Specialist Knowledge & Skills: Knowledge in selling Freight / Contract Logistics
Interpersonal & Communication Skills:
- Ability to work in team
- Able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English
Các công việc tương tự