- Execute vendor strategy that aligns with TTI-group long-term objectives
- Sourcing of new products and vendors in the areas of Power Tool Accessories, Hardware, and product categories.
- Work closely with local teams and overseas sales offices throughout the new product
- Work with supply chain team to ensure customer needs are fulfilled.
- Monitor supplier scorecard and drive improvements.
- Negotiate costs, contracts and commercial terms.
- Formulate cost targets and drive cost reduction programs.
- Resolve supply chain, logistics and commercial issues.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree level education, preferably in Business, Commercial, Finance, Engineering or related disciplines.
Years of experience
- Minimum 3-5 years purchasing or supply chain related experience.
- Experience in a multi-national or global company or supply chain would be advantageous special knowledge.
- Knowledge of Hardware & tools accessories or Consumer goods industries would be an advantage.
- Technical knowledge also an advantage
- Aggressive and well-organized
- Pro-active self-starter who can work with initiative and high energy
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Vietnamese and/or Mandarin
- Travel required.
Các công việc tương tự