Clas Ohlson is a Swedish retail company established by Clas Ohlson in 1918. Their mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, practical solutions at attractive prices. Today Clas Ohlson is one of the strongest retail brands in the Nordics with 232 stores in 4 countries as well as online sales in 5 countries. Clas Ohlson has a turnover of over 85 MEUR and employs over 5,000 employees.
Clas Ohlson has defined Vietnam as their next location for their new sourcing hub and is therefore looking for a flexible, driven, service-minded and well-structured young talent with high future potential to join the team.
• To purchase goods per guidance of the sourcing manager following established purchasing policies and procedures to optimize price and total cost, without jeopardizing sustainability (CSR) and quality
• Follow up orders with vendors, and internal parties to ensure Headquarters’ satisfaction and on-time delivery
• Cost savings negotiations
• Resolve conflicts between buyers and factories, e.g. delivery delay
• Assist in the Product Development process to ensure products meet Headquarters’ quality and budget requirements
• Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
• Evaluate vendors' capability and keep track of vendors' performance
• Follow up on CSR policy and coach suppliers
• Perform other duties as assigned by Management
WHAT CLAS OHLSON CAN OFFER
• Unlimited development possibilities
• International exposure
• Opportunity to work for one of the Nordics strongest retail brands
• Scandinavian work environment
• Transparent and attractive conditions of employment
Desired date of commencement is in March 2021. In this recruitment Clas Ohlson is cooperating with Business Sweden (thus only applications received via Business Sweden will be considered).
If you meet the qualifications and believe that you can contribute, please follow the link below and fill in the online application form together with your CV and references: forms.gle/pbEdo3KVuZ3USrai7.
The application period closes on 2 December 2020. We advise you to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed continuously.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• More than 5 years purchasing or sourcing background
• More than 5 years trading company or buying office/agent working experience
• Working with passion
• Good communication and teamwork player
• Responsible and reliable
• Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
• High analytical skills
• Ability to successfully act in a cross-cultural environment
• A natural leader, able to motivate, manage, inspire and promote excellence
• Ability to magnify performance and lead employees in a prosperous direction
• Ability to transform business objectives and visions to daily work and actions
• Highly proactive
• Ability to establish successful relations
• Strong planning and project management skills
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• A doer and hard worker aiming for the career opportunities
• Strong ethical standards
Daeha Centre, 15th floor, 360 Kim Ma, Hanoi, Vietnam
Phòng Nhân Sự
Clas Ohlson is a Swedish retail company established by Clas Ohlson in 1918. Their mission is to help and inspire people to improve their everyday life by offering smart, simple, practical solutions at attractive prices. Today Clas Ohlson is one of the strongest retail brands in the Nordics with 232 stores in 4 countries as well as online sales in 5 countries. Clas Ohlson has a turnover of over... Xem thêm