- Performs staff support activities to develop, implement, and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs.
- Audits job content and prepares job descriptions.
- Develops and/or participates in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze company’s competitive position.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Recommends company salary structure movements, salary increase budgets.
- Administers and communicates the company’s benefits program plan options, features and enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration inquiries.
- Analyzes cost containment strategies.
- Ensures company compliance with Government laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree.
- Minimum 4-year experience in C&B field for company with at least 500 employees.
Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Good knowledge of HR related regulations and laws of Vietnam.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Working knowledge of SAP system, payroll module is preferred.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
Các công việc tương tự