CAD Engineer is making Mold construction and other CAD related work in order to reach the goals given by Senior Moldshop Manager/Assistant Moldshop Manager
· Acting in accordance with the policies, philosophy, principles, customer's code of conduct & their confidentiality agreements, and company rules of the framas Group.
· Agreeing to take over other reasonable, special duties & responsibilities that is corresponding to the employee's abilities according to the instructions and requests of the management and/or supervisors.
· Responsible for making CAD process more efficient and valuable:
o Make mold contruction;
o Order necessary material;
o Calculate time lines for the CAD and communicate to the superiors;
o Give frequently update about CAD process to the superiors;
o Check if the mold making time line by CAD/CAM is according the plan and make counteraction by delay;
o Get feedback from other departments after mold completion;
o Fill out all checklists relating to CAD process
· Responsible for the correct time bookings
· Responsible for following files: Update the project overview charts; Update measurement report for important dimensions
* Working time: Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 16:30, Saturday: 8:00 - 12:00 & 1 Saturday off per month
* Shuttle bus provided from Ho Chi Minh City, Bien Hoa City to Long Thanh Industrial Zone