3 - 5 Năm
- Cấp bậc
- Hết hạn nộp
- Chế độ bảo hiểm
- Phụ cấp
- Chế độ thưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Tăng lương
- Nghỉ phép năm
Mô tả Công việc
- In the objective of empowerment and training, the Junior Category Manager will be in charge of category development of the assigned product groups. He/she will manage the assortment, suppliers
- Assist Offer Manager team to complete the administration tasks required to support product group activities and meeting the needs of customers in order to achieve sales, stock and profit target
- Manage a Category as a Business Unit, in line with MM Mega Market Offer Management Strategy and customize to satisfy Customer Needs
- Supervise the Supply base to maximize Sales & Profitability
- Propose the listing/delisting items or suppliers to ensure the KPIs of the category together with his/her manager
- Working with Customer Management, develop and maintain the Pricing Strategy for the Category
- Provide all necessary information and documentation is passed to supporting staff, ensuring all necessary Admin is completed in a timely and fashion manner
- Negotiate with supplier to ensure effectiveness of the Offer Management roles in term of contract, assortment, pricing, promotion, distribution,...
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Achievement of Commercial KPI’s
- All Categories related data on the system is up to date and accurate.
- Working as a category manager to regularly research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customers' need and merchandise opportunities
- Run the necessary reports as and when required
- Ensure the following are done within the required timeline
- Block, unblock, deleted
- Price changes - regular & promotional
- Statistical Correction
- Listing a new supplier
- Framework contract
- Trading terms
- Temporary BAS
- Supplier Information Amendments
- Category Management process
- OM Colleagues
- Head of Department
- Sales & Marketing functions
- Supply Chain
- Administration functions such as tax finance etc.
- Human Resource
- Other related functions such as IT/IM, Security, Legal, QA, etc
- Target Customers (e.g. HoReCa, traders, Offices & Companies, Services)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
- Experiences within the FMCG sector or relevant category with prior experience in supervising a small buying team.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral)
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.
- Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp:
- Độ tuổi:
Không giới hạn tuổi