Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Hồ Chí Minh
1/ Overall description about the position
To managing a group or category of products for the company. Responsible for the pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize consumer appeal. Communication on the behalf of company to vendors and customers.
Category manager must have extensive experience in understanding consumer needs and the retail environment, must have a commercial mindset and full comprehension of marketing and sales principles. Exceptional communication skills are also key for category managers.
The goal is to increase sales and profitability of business to drive sustainable growth.
2/ Key Responsibilities
2.1 Category commercial performance
- Fully in charge for develop an execution business plan for the brands in which specific by vendor/brand/ channel/ clients.
- Make forecasts for product demand to ensure the sustainability of inventory
- Place appropriate orders to ensure product availability that meets consumer demands
- Manage & monitor the brand performance both commercially and visibility in line with company's target and budget.
- Manage A&P budget affective and in line with company's value chain
2.2 Category marketing activities
- Managing and execution all brand's communication material
- Develop guidance for in- store - planogram
- Develop and manage POSM production for brand
- Develop quarterly, yearly key promotion & activities plan for trade
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends for the in charge products.
2.3 Others operation
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Work together with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Work together with sales team to determine suitable distribution & penetration of the products / brands
- Work with others departments to carry out the necessary duties occur by daily operation
- University degree in business, commerce, marketing or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Brand Manager position or at least 4 years in ABM in the FMCG industry
- Strong reporting skills, numeric ability and sales analysis
- Strong management skills, strategic thinking, business acumen
- Superior skills in with Excel, Good skills in Word & PowerPoint
- Has good foundations and understanding of Trade Marketing
- Dynamic and capable of multi-tasking
- Pro-active, adaptive, and good follow-through
- Positive attitude, result oriented, resourceful, innovative,
- Be able to travel and work with minimum supervision as well as a team player
- Strong command of English in writing & speaking
Hồ Chí Minh
Các công việc tương tự