· Non MM Mail Order from MM Mega to external supplier by Head Office:
· Verify request to order from Offer Management as SOP, based on:
- Open To Buy (OTB) limit per department at real time.
- Approval as defined in the current Delegation Of Authority (DOA)
- Place order in the system and inform to Offer Management as the verified request within one working day since the verifying job is done.
· First Order for MM Mail Campaign:
· Analyze and propose order quantity to cover 40% - 60% forecast sales, based on:
- Historical sales both normal and promotion
- Article parameter set in the system, minimum order quantity, lead time of supplier.
- Current stock
- Promotion scheme, goods allocation
· Verify the final order proposal from OM team.
· Place order in the system according to promotion buying condition.
· Ensure the completeness and correctness of the Order in the system.
· Ensure the order can be sent to supplier per their order receiving method timely.
· Follow up the order and work with the relevant Departments or supplier to fix the issue in time if any.
· Provide order detail to OM if any request.
· Achieve, file order request form (both normal and MM Mail order by hard or softcopy accordingly).
· Ensure frequency and ad-hoc reports related to Order management being delivered accurately in a timely manner.
· Advice Offer Management (OM) and Store Operations (OPS) on topics related to Order management.
· Assist Master Data & Stock Control Manager when requires.
· College or bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration
· Intermediate MS office skills.
· Intermediate problem solving and communication skills.
· Intermediate English skills Leadership skills.
· Strong service orientation towards internal and external customers
· Careful, can do mindset, can get things done, can disengage and restart, is not discouraged by temporary stops but is creative in finding new approaches and solutions.
Các công việc tương tự