Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
What You Will Do
- Review and verify invoices and check Payment Requests;
- Monitor the payment status for the Companies;
- Prepare payment orders (bank and petty cash);
- Prepare payment schedule for month, making cash management report by daily;
- Collect general production costs (depreciation expense of fixed assets, CCDC, prepaid expenses), direct costs (main material cost, auxiliary ...), processing costs, wage costs, ...;
- Reflect arising economic operations related to expenses to ensure accurate cost calculation;
- Analyse the planned cost and monthly actual;
- Follow other requirements of manager regarding accounting work;
- Other duties assigned by Manager.
What You Are Good At
- University graduation major in Accounting/Financing.
- Having knowledge of ERP system is an advantage.
- Having ability to solve problem, understand clearly orders, instructions and update information of working
- Candidates with CPA certificate would be prioritized.
- Good English both Writing and speaking.
- Excellent computer skills (Words and Microsoft Excel) is a must.
- Accurate, proactive and team-work player.
- Well understands production process to prepare accurate useful reports and provides ideas, comments for cost saving.
Các công việc tương tự