• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, efficiency analysis, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
• Review and approve payment vouchers and journal entries.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting, working closely with the project teams- analyze margins, variances and cost reductions.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval and ensure long term funding is invested wisely.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies to ensure transparency and deal with 3rd party auditors.
• Accounts for all physical assets.
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity program analysis, early-warning of cost-overruns and/or detection of program efficiency loss.
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
* Female, Age between from 30 to 45 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
• At least 05 years experience on Chief Accountant / Finance Manager position.
• Strong accounting skills.
* Understand and adhere to relevant Vietnamese regulations and legislation, particularly tax law.
• Proficiency with ERP Applications is plus
• Skill in relevant accounting programs is an advantage
• Able to work under high pressure and deadline.
- Mức lương từ 30 triệu trở lên
- Đảm bảo đầy đủ các chế độ theo luật định : BHXH, BHYT, BHTN
- Thưởng lương tháng 13 ( lương tổng )
- Thưởng tất niên và các ngày lễ.
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, được tham gia các chương trình đào tạo từ khách hàng Châu Âu.